THE WORLD AROUND US SPEAKS ENGLISH



Sunday 21 October 2012

eiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!! It was Lugo´s wall!! So... can you imagine how proud I could be??? I have been talking to them about Galicia and showed them some pictures and... here you are... they got it!!
You want to know what I have told them... welll , simple things just to have a general idea of the country. I showed them where we are, I talked to them about "chocolate con churros" , "flamenco", "corridas de toros" and "tortilla" and they I showed them lots of pictures of Galicia, our anthem, our music, some of our traditional costumes and dances, I talked to them about our seas and the food we get from them, our seafood, about octopus (which was really surprising for them..) ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They know, they know ...they know that they are very smart hahaha
They can´t believe that they don´t like octopus.